[gpfsug-discuss] Q4 Meet the devs location?

Ross Keeping3 ross.keeping at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 12 15:44:38 BST 2015

Hey

I was discussing with Simon and Claire where and when to run our Q4 meet
the dev session.

We'd like to take the next sessions up towards Scotland to give our
Edinburgh/Dundee users a chance to participate sometime in November
(around the 4.2 release date).

I'm keen to hear from people who would be interested in attending an event
in or near Scotland and is there anyone who can offer up a small meeting
space for the day?

Best regards,

Ross Keeping
  IBM Spectrum Scale - Development Manager, People Manager
  IBM Systems UK - Manchester Development Lab
Phone: (+44 161) 8362381-Line: 37642381
E-mail: ross.keeping at uk.ibm.com

3rd Floor, Maybrook House

Manchester, M3 2EG