[gpfsug-discuss] 200 filesets and AFM

Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Mon Feb 20 15:35:09 GMT 2017

I have a client that has around 200 filesets (must be a good reason for it) and they need to migrate data but it’s really looking like this might bring AFM to its knees.  At one point, I had heard of some magical version of RSYNC that IBM developed that could do something like this.  Anyone have any details on such a tool and is it available.  Or is there some other way I might do this?

[id:image001.png at 01D2709D.6EF65720]
Mark R. Bush| Storage Architect
Mobile: 210-237-8415
Twitter: @bushmr<https://twitter.com/bushmr> | LinkedIn: /markreedbush<https://www.linkedin.com/in/markreedbush>
10100 Reunion Place, Suite 500, San Antonio, TX 78216
www.siriuscom.com<http://www.siriuscom.com/> |mark.bush at siriuscom.com<mailto:mark.bush at siriuscom.com>

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. This message may be viewed by parties at Sirius Computer Solutions other than those named in the message header. This message does not contain an official representation of Sirius Computer Solutions. If you have received this communication in error, notify Sirius Computer Solutions immediately and (i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message immediately if this is an electronic communication. Thank you.

Sirius Computer Solutions<http://www.siriuscom.com>