[gpfsug-discuss] Working with per-fileset quotas

Keith Ball bipcuds at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 21:49:54 GMT 2017

I meant more specifically, remove any indication that quotas have been set,
for anyone (or everyone). That way, I could have a script to clean out old
quota definitions, then set both default and explicit quotas, without any
old settings lurking around. Is there a way to get rid of (e.g. zero out)
all existing explicit PER-FILESET quota definitions, and start over
(without having to look at mmrepquota and zero them out one by one)?

So I see your point about soft=lard limit => no grace period. I guess
what's odd is that I see any indication that the grace period is not
"none"; what grace period would be assigned to a per-fileset quota if I
cannot even view or set it?

Thanks,
   Keith