[gpfsug-discuss] GUI: FILESYSTEM_MOUNT returns ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Wed Mar 17 14:30:36 GMT 2021

Can you give me details on how to do this? I tried this:

[root at ess1ems ~]# su postgres -c 'psql -d postgres -c "delete from fscc.filesystem_mounts"'
could not change directory to "/root"
psql: FATAL:  Peer authentication failed for user "postgres"

Bob Oesterlin
Sr Principal Storage Engineer, Nuance