[gpfsug-discuss] [EXTERNAL] mmremotecluster access from SS 5.0.x to 4.2.3-x refuses id_rsa.pub

Mervini, Joseph A jamervi at sandia.gov
Thu Jun 11 16:13:32 BST 2020

mmchconfig nistCompliance=off on the newer system should work.

====

Joe Mervini
Sandia National Laboratories
High Performance Computing
505.844.6770
jamervi at sandia.gov

On 6/11/20, 9:10 AM, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of David Johnson" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf of david_johnson at brown.edu> wrote:

    I'm trying to access an old GPFS filesystem from a new cluster.  It is good up to the point of adding the SSL keys
    of the old cluster on the new one.  I get from mmremotecluster add command:

    File ...._id_rsa.pub does not contain a nist sp 800-131a compliance key

    Is there any way to override this? The old cluster will go away before the end of the summer.