[gpfsug-discuss] suggestions for copying one GPFS file system into another

Yaron Daniel YARD at il.ibm.com
Wed Mar 6 09:13:18 GMT 2019

Hi

U can also use today Aspera - which will replicate gpfs extended attr.

Integration of IBM Aspera Sync with IBM Spectrum Scale: Protecting and
Sharing Files Globally
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/redp5527.html?Open

I used in the past the arsync - used for Sonas - i think this is now the

Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Storage Architect ? IL Lab Services (Storage)
 Petach Tiqva, 49527
IBM Global Markets, Systems HW Sales
 Israel

Phone: