[gpfsug-discuss] Problem with GUI reporting gui_refresh_task_failed

Dorigo Alvise (PSI) alvise.dorigo at psi.ch
Wed Jun 26 10:17:28 BST 2019

Hello,
after upgrading my GL2 to ESS 5.3.2-1 I started to periodically get this warning from the GUI:

sf-gpfs.psi.ch  sf-ems1.psi.ch  gui_refresh_task_failed NODE    sf-ems1.psi.ch  WARNING The following GUI refresh task(s) failed: HEALTH_TRIGGERED;HW_INVENTORY

The upgrade procedure was successful and all the post-upgrade checks were also successful.

Also the /usr/lpp/mmfs/gui/cli/runtask on those task is successful.

Any idea about how to deeply investigate on and solve this ?

Thanks,

   Alvise