[gpfsug-discuss] verbs status not working in 5.0.2

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Tue Jun 11 20:37:52 BST 2019

This has been brocket for a long time... we too were checking that `mmfsadm test verbs status` reported that RDMA is working.  We don't want nodes that are not using RDMA running in the cluster.

We have decided to just look for the log entry like this:
test_gpfs_rdma_active() {
    [[ "$(grep -c "VERBS RDMA started" /var/adm/ras/mmfs.log.latest)" == "1" ]]
}

Hope that helps,
-Bryan