[gpfsug-discuss] Best way to migrate data : mmfind ... mmxcp

Sven Oehme oehmes at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 21:33:17 BST 2018

Marc,

The issue with that is that you need multiple passes and things change in between, it also significant increases migration times. You will always miss something or you need to manually correct. The right thing is to have 1 tool that takes care of both, the bulk transfer and the additional attributes.

Sven