[gpfsug-discuss] Pmsensors and gui

Simon Thompson S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 15:56:24 BST 2018

Yes we do indeed have:

127.0.0.1              localhost.localdomain localhost

I saw a post on the list, but never the answer 😊 (I don’t think!)

Simon

From: <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org> on behalf of "andreas.koeninger at de.ibm.com" <andreas.koeninger at de.ibm.com>
Date: Tuesday, 9 October 2018 at 15:04
To: "gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org" <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Cc: "gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org" <gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org>
Subject: Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Pmsensors and gui

Hi Simon,

For your fist issue regarding the PM_MONITOR task, you may have hit a known issue. Please check if the following applies to your environment. I will get back to you for the second issue.

--------------------

Solution:
For this to fix, the customer should change the /etc/hosts entry for the 127.0.0.1 as follows:

from current:
127.0.0.1    localhost.localdomain         localhost
to this:
127.0.0.1    localhost                             localhost.localdomain

--------------------

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Andreas Koeninger
Scrum Master and Software Developer / Spectrum Scale GUI and REST API
IBM Systems &Technology Group, Integrated Systems Development / M069
IBM Deutschland
Am Weiher 24
65451 Kelsterbach
Phone: +49-7034-643-0867
Mobile: +49-7034-643-0867
E-Mail: andreas.koeninger at de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294