[gpfsug-discuss] mmfsck output

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Tue Nov 27 17:54:03 GMT 2018

This means that the files having the below inode numbers 38422 and 281057
are orphan files (i.e. files not referenced by any directory/folder) and
they will be moved to the lost+found folder of the fileset owning these
files by mmfsck repair.

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479
.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.