[gpfsug-discuss] GSS Software Release? (Ryan Novosielski)

Matthew Robinson matthew.robinson02 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:53:14 GMT 2018

Hi Ryan,

As an Ex-GSS PE guy for Lenovo,  a new GSS update could almost be expected
every 3-4 months in a year. I would not be surprised if Lenovo GSS-DSS
development started to not update the GSS solution and only focused on DSS
updates. That is just my best guess from this point.

I agree with Carl this should be a quick open and close case for the Lenovo
product engineer that still works on the GSS solution.

Kind regards,
MattRob

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 9:02 AM Carl Zetie <carlz at us.ibm.com> wrote:

> >any idea when a newer GSS software release than 3.3a will be released?
>
> That is definitely a question only our friends at Lenovo can answer. If
> you don't get a response here (I'm not sure if any Lenovites are active on
> the list), you'll need to address it directly to Lenovo, e.g. your account
> team.
>

> Carl Zetie
> Program Director
> Offering Management for Spectrum Scale, IBM
> ----
> (540) 882 9353 ][ Research Triangle Park
>  carlz at us.ibm.com

Matthew Robinson
Comptia A+, Net+
919.909.0494
matthew.robinson02 at gmail.com

The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life
simply by altering his attitude of mind. - William James, Harvard
Psychologist.