[gpfsug-discuss] Fw: IBM Spectrum Scale Support Webinar - Spectrum Scale Disk Lease, Expel & Recovery

Bohai Zhang bzhang at ca.ibm.com
Fri May 18 19:19:24 BST 2018

 Regards,

 IBM
 Spectrum
 Computing

            Bohai Zhang                                                                                  Critical
            Senior Technical Leader, IBM Systems                                                        Situation
            Tel: 1-905-316-2727                                                                          Resolver
            Mobile: 1-416-897-7488                                                                   Expert Badge
            Email: bzhang at ca.ibm.com
            3600 STEELES AVE EAST, MARKHAM, ON, L3R 9Z7, Canada
            Live Chat at IBMStorageSuptMobile Apps

            Support Portal | Fix Central | Knowledge Center | Request for Enhancement | Product SMC  IBM
            | dWA
            We meet our service commitment only when you are very satisfied and EXTREMELY LIKELY to
            recommend IBM.

----- Forwarded by Bohai Zhang/Ontario/IBM on 2018/05/18 02:18 PM -----

From:	Bohai Zhang/Ontario/IBM
To:	Skylar Thompson <skylar2 at uw.edu>
Date:	2018/05/18 11:40 AM
Subject:	Re: [gpfsug-discuss] IBM Spectrum Scale Support Webinar -
            Spectrum Scale Disk Lease, Expel & Recovery

Hi Skylar,

Thanks for your interesting. It will be recorded. If you register, we will
send you a following up email after the webinar which will contain the link
to the recording.
Have a nice weekend.

             Email: bzhang at ca.ibm.com

From:	Skylar Thompson <skylar2 at uw.edu>
To:	bzhang at ca.ibm.com
Cc:	gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
Date:	2018/05/18 11:34 AM
Subject:	Re: [gpfsug-discuss] IBM Spectrum Scale Support Webinar -
            Spectrum Scale Disk Lease, Expel & Recovery

Hi Bohai,

Will this be recorded? I'll be on vacation but am interested to learn about
the topics under discussion.

https://ibm.biz/BdZLgY

https://ibm.biz/BdZLgi

> Audience: Spectrum Scale Administrators
>

> If you have any questions, please contact IBM Spectrum Scale support.
>

>  Regards,

>  IBM

>  Spectrum

>  Computing