[gpfsug-discuss] What happened to /usr/bin/ganesha.nfsd in 5.0.1-0??

Bryan Banister bbanister at jumptrading.com
Wed May 16 16:30:14 BST 2018

Malahal is correct, we did modify our version of the systemd unit and the update is being overwritten.  My bad.

We seemed to have issues with the original version, but will try to use the new version and will open a ticket if we have issues.  Definitely do not want to modify the IBM provided configs as this is an obvious example of how that can come back to bite you!!  Not symlink is needed as Malahal states.

Sorry for the confusion and false alarms.

Thanks Malahal!!
-Bryan