[gpfsug-discuss] SMB quotas query

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Wed May 16 09:51:25 BST 2018

For us the only one that matters is the fileset quota. With or without –perfileset-quota set, we simply see a quota value for one of the filesets that is mapped to a drive, and every other mapped drives inherits the same value. whether it’s true or not.

Just about to do some SMB tracing for my PMR.

Richard