[gpfsug-discuss] What happened to /usr/bin/ganesha.nfsd in 5.0.1-0??

Malahal R Naineni mnaineni at in.ibm.com
Wed May 16 06:18:30 BST 2018

The systemd service file also was updated to account for the daemon binary
rename (the rename itself was done to avoid SELinux issues). It is
possible that the systemd was using an old cache (unlikely as I didn't see
daemon-reload message here) or the rpm update couldn't update the file as
user changed the systemd unit service file (most likely case here).

Please provide "rpm -qV <ganesha-rpms>", the RPM shipped unit file should
NOT have any reference to ganesha.nfsd (it should have gpfs.ganesha.nfsd).

Regards, Malahal.
PS: No symlink magic is necessary with usual cases!