[gpfsug-discuss] REST API function for 'mmsmb exportacl list'

Altenburger Ingo (ID SD) ingo.altenburger at id.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 29 13:20:45 BST 2018

We were very hopeful to replace our storage provisioning automation based on cli commands with the new functions provided in REST API.
Since it seems that almost all protocol related commands are already implemented with 5.0.0.1 REST interface, we have still not found an equivalent for mmsmb exportacl list to get the share permissions of a share.

Does anybody know that this is already in but not yet documented or is it for sure still not under consideration?

Thanks
Ingo