[gpfsug-discuss] Reminder - SSUG-US Spring meeting - Call for Speakers and Registration

Oesterlin, Robert Robert.Oesterlin at nuance.com
Fri Mar 23 12:59:51 GMT 2018

Reminder: The registration for the Spring meeting of the SSUG-USA is now open. This is a Free two-day and will include a large number of Spectrum Scale updates and breakout tracks.

Please note that we have limited meeting space so please register early if you plan on attending. If you are interested in presenting, please contact me. We do have a few more slots for user presentations – these do not need to be long.

You can register here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spectrum-scale-gpfs-user-group-us-spring-2018-meeting-tickets-43662759489

DATE AND TIME
Wed, May 16, 2018, 9:00 AM –