[gpfsug-discuss] Underlying LUN mirroring NSD impact

Mark Bush Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Wed Mar 14 15:36:32 GMT 2018

Is it possible (albeit not advisable) to mirror LUNs that are NSD's to another storage array in another site basically for DR purposes?  Once it's mirrored to a new cluster elsewhere what would be the step to get the filesystem back up and running.  I know that AFM-DR is meant for this but in this case my client only has Standard edition and has mirroring software purchased with the underlying disk array.

Is this even doable?

Mark