[gpfsug-discuss] mmfsadddisk command interrupted

Damir Krstic damir.krstic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:03:52 BST 2018

We were adding disks to one of our larger filesystems today. During the
"checking allocation map for storage pool system" we had to interrupt the
command since it was causing slow downs on our filesystem.

Now commands like mmrepquota, mmdf, etc. are timing out with tsaddisk
command is running message. Also during the run of the mmdf, mmrepquota,
etc. filesystem becomes completely unresponsive. This command was run on
ESS running version 5.2.0.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.
Damir