[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale GUI password

Mark Bush Mark.Bush at siriuscom.com
Thu Jun 21 22:42:30 BST 2018

I have a test cluster I setup months ago and then did nothing with.  Now I need it again but for the life of me I can't remember the admin password to the GUI.  Is there an easy way to reset it under the covers?  I would hate to uninstall everything and start over.  I can certainly admin everything from the cli but I use it to show others some things from time to time and it doesn't make sense to do that always from the command line.

Thoughts?

Mark