[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS support for latest stable release of OpenStack (called Queens https://www.openstack.org/software/queens/)

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Jun 14 15:56:28 BST 2018

That probably depends on your definition of support…

Object as part of the CES stack is currently on Pike (AFAIK). If you wanted to run swift and Queens then I don’t think that would be supported as part of CES.

I believe that cinder/manilla/glance integration is written by IBM developers, but I’m not sure if there was ever a formal support statement from IBM about this, (in the sense of a guaranteed support with a PMR).

Simon