[gpfsug-discuss] Committee change

Colin Bridger colinb at mellanox.com
Fri Jun 8 12:18:25 BST 2018

I’d also like to wish Claire all the best as well.  As a sponsor for a large number of the events, she has been so organized and easy to work with …and arranged some great after events…  so thank you!

Tongue firmly in cheek, I’d also like to agree with Claire on the 1 key thing she has learnt and point her towards the Chair of Spectrum-Scale UG for his solution ☺

All the best Claire!
Colin

Colin Bridger

Mellanox Technologies