[gpfsug-discuss] control which hosts become token manager

Billich Heinrich Rainer (PSI) heiner.billich at psi.ch
Fri Jul 27 16:32:55 BST 2018

Thank you,

The cluster was freshly set up and the VM node never was denoted as manager, it was created as quorum-client. What I didn’t mention but probably should have: This is a multicluster mount, the cluster has no own storage. Hence the filesystem manager are on the home cluster, according to mmlsmgr. Hm, probably more complicated as I initially thought. Still I would expect that for file-access that is restricted to this cluster all token management is handled inside the cluster, too? And I don’t want the weakest node to participate.

Kind regards,

Heiner

--
Paul Scherrer Institut