[gpfsug-discuss] mmfsadddisk command interrupted

IBM Spectrum Scale scale at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 20 09:29:29 BST 2018

Hi Damir,

Since many GPFS management command got unresponsive and you are running
ESS, mail-list maybe not a good way to track this kinds of issue.
Could you please raise a ticket to ESS/SpectrumScale to get help from IBM
Service team?

Regards, The Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team

If you feel that your question can benefit other users of  Spectrum Scale
(GPFS), then please post it to the public IBM developerWroks Forum at
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000479.

If your query concerns a potential software error in Spectrum Scale (GPFS)
and you have an IBM software maintenance contract please contact
1-800-237-5511 in the United States or your local IBM Service Center in
other countries.

The forum is informally monitored as time permits and should not be used
for priority messages to the Spectrum Scale (GPFS) team.