[gpfsug-discuss] gpfs client cluster, lost quorum, ccr issues

Renata Maria Dart renata at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 10 19:35:28 BST 2018

Hi, many thanks to all of the suggestions for how to deal with this issue.
Ftr, I tried this

mmchnode --noquorum -N <broken-nodes> --force

on the node that was reinstalled which reinstated some of the
communications between the cluster nodes, but then when I restarted
the cluster, communications begain to fail again, complaining about
not enough CCR nodes for quorum.  I ended up
reinstalling the cluster since at this point the nodes couldn't mount
the remote data and I thought it would be faster.

Thanks again for all of the responses,

Renata Dart
SLAC National Accelerator Lab