[gpfsug-discuss] Allocation map limits - any way around this?

David D Johnson david_johnson at brown.edu
Tue Jul 10 13:42:55 BST 2018

Whenever we start with adding disks of new sizes/speeds/controllers/machine rooms compared to existing NSD's in the filesystem,
we generally add them to a new storage pool.  Add policy rules to make use of the new pools as desired, migrate stale
files to slow disk, active files to faster/newer disk, etc.