[gpfsug-discuss] What NSDs does a file have blocks on?

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Jul 9 20:31:32 BST 2018

Hi All,

I am still working on my issue of the occasional high I/O wait times and that has raised another question … I know that I can run mmfileid to see what files have a block on a given NSD, but is there a way to do the opposite?  I.e. I want to know what NSDs a single file has its’ blocks on?  The mmlsattr command does not appear to show this information unless it’s got an undocumented option.  Thanks…

Kevin

—
Kevin Buterbaugh - Senior System Administrator
Vanderbilt University - Advanced Computing Center for Research and Education
Kevin.Buterbaugh at vanderbilt.edu<mailto:Kevin.Buterbaugh at vanderbilt.edu> - (615)875-9633