[gpfsug-discuss] High I/O wait times

Yaron Daniel YARD at il.ibm.com
Sun Jul 8 18:32:25 BST 2018

Hi

Clean all counters on the FC switches and see which port have errors .

For brocade run :

slotstatsclear
statsclear
porterrshow

For cisco run:

clear countersall

There might be bad gbic/cable/Storage gbic, which can affect the
performance, if there is something like that - u can see which ports have
errors grow over time.
Regards

Yaron Daniel
 94 Em Ha'Moshavot Rd

Storage Architect ? IL Lab Services (Storage)
 Petach Tiqva, 49527
IBM Global Markets, Systems HW Sales
 Israel

Phone: