[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS GUI

Edson Manners emanners at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 5 19:53:36 BST 2018

There was another thread on here about the following error in the GUI:

Event name: gui_cluster_down
Cause: The GUI calculated that an insufficient amount of quorum nodes is
up and running.

But it looks like the resolution happened in another channel. I have the
exact same problem even though we're running a production GPFS cluster
that seems to work perfectly fine. This is the last error in the GUI
that I'm trying to get solved. What would be the best way to try to
troubleshoot this.

- (Stolen from) Dag Wieers

Edson Manners
Research Computing Center