[gpfsug-discuss] gpfsug-discuss Digest, Vol 78, Issue 6

Michael L Taylor taylorm at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 3 23:25:55 BST 2018

Hi Giuseppe,
The GUI happens to document some of the zimon metrics in the KC here:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY_5.0.0/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v5r00.doc/bl1hlp_monperfmetrics.htm

Hopefully that gets you a bit more of what you need but does not cover
everything.

Today's Topics:

   1. Zimon metrics details (Lo Re  Giuseppe)
   2. Re: Zimon metrics details (Kristy Kallback-Rose)
   3. Re: Zimon metrics details (Eric Agar)