[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS best practises : end user standpoint

Buterbaugh, Kevin L Kevin.Buterbaugh at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 17 16:56:42 GMT 2018

Inline…

—
Kevin Buterbaugh - Senior System Administrator
Vanderbilt University - Advanced Computing Center for Research and Education
Kevin.Buterbaugh at vanderbilt.edu<mailto:Kevin.Buterbaugh at vanderbilt.edu> - (615)875-9633