[gpfsug-discuss] Conflicting RHEL compatibility information in the Spectrum Scale FAQ

Keith Ball bipcuds at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 20:34:30 GMT 2018

Hi All,

Here is a repeat post of my question on GSS 2.0.7 compatibility with RHEL
6.7. FAQ is contradictory.  I know GSS/ESS is usually quite sensitive to
use a specific RHEL minor version). And at this point, RHEL 6.5 isn't
really supported anymore (no updates provided).

I was recently trying to determine the latest RHEL release that will work