[gpfsug-discuss] PMSensors 5.0.2 vs PMCollector 4.2.3

Dorigo Alvise (PSI) alvise.dorigo at psi.ch
Thu Dec 6 16:06:03 GMT 2018

Hi, to be precise, it seems that Infiniband metrics has disappeared, as confirmed by its lack in the official documentation:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/STXKQY_5.0.2/com.ibm.spectrum.scale.v5r02.doc/bl1adv_listofmetricsPMT.htm

So the refined question is:

How can we monitor infiniband using zimon sensors ?

Thanks,

   Alvise