[gpfsug-discuss] Entitlements issues in Fix Central

Carl Zetie carlz at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 16 13:28:22 BST 2018

So... who wants to help us fix Fix Central?

Two things:

1. I have seen a handful of issues in the last two weeks similar to what Simon and others have described: some versions of Scale download fine, others not. Some user IDs work, some get denied. And there is no obvious pattern or cause. We are looking at it, and more data points will help us track it down, so it would be a big help if everybody who encounters this reported it to Fix Central support:

https://www.ibm.com/support/home/?lnk=fcw

2. An internal project is kicking off to improve Fix Central and Passport Advantage. If anybody would like to be a sponsor user in that project, contact me off-list. I can't guarantee participation, but I would love to get a couple of Scale users into the process.

thanks,

Carl Zetie
Offering Manager for Spectrum Scale, IBM
----
(540) 882 9353 ][ Research Triangle Park
 carlz at us.ibm.com