[gpfsug-discuss] Sven, the man with the golden gun now at DDN

Frank Kraemer kraemerf at de.ibm.com
Fri Aug 3 07:53:31 BST 2018

FYI - Sven is on a TOP secret mission called "Skyfall"; with his spirit,
super tech skills and know-how he will educate and convert all the poor
Lustre souls which are fighting for the world leadership. The GPFS-Q-team
in Poughkeepsie has prepared him a golden Walther  PPK (9mm) with lot's of
Scale v5.<next> silver bullets. He was given a top secret
make_all_kind_of_I/O faster debugger with auto tuning features. And off
course he received a new car by Aston Martin with lot's of special features
designed by POK. It has dual V20-cores, lots of RAM, a Mestor-transmission,
twin-port RoCE turbochargers, AFM Rockets and LROC escape seats.
Poughkeepsie is still in the process to hire a larger group of smart and
good looking NMVeOF I/O girls; feel free to send your ideas and pictures.
The list of selected "Sven Girls" with be published in a new section in the
Scale FAQ.

-frank-