[gpfsug-discuss] GPFS GUI - DataPool_capUtil error

Markus Rohwedder rohwedder at de.ibm.com
Tue Apr 10 08:57:44 BST 2018

Hello Kevin,

it could be that the "hysteresis" parameter is still set to a non zero
value.
You can check by using the mmhealth thresholds list --verbose command, or
of course by using the Monitor>Thresholds page.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Markus Rohwedder

Spectrum Scale GUI Development

 Phone:  +49 7034 6430190      IBM Deutschland Research &
                              Development

 E-Mail: rohwedder at de.ibm.com  Am Weiher 24

                               65451 Kelsterbach

                               Germany