[gpfsug-discuss] Snapshots / previous versions issues in Windows10 1709

Sobey, Richard A r.sobey at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Oct 30 15:32:10 GMT 2017

All,

Since upgrading to Windows 10 build 1709 aka Autumn Creator's Update our Previous Versions is wonky... as in you just get a flat list of previous versions^^snapshots with no date associated with them.

I am not able to test this on a server with the latest Samba release so at the moment I'm stuck reporting that GPFS 4.2.3-4 with smb 4.5.10 doesn't play nicely with Windows 10 1709.

Screenshot is attached for an example.

Can anyone corroborate my findings?

Thanks
Richard