[gpfsug-discuss] Experience with CES NFS export management

Jan-Frode Myklebust janfrode at tanso.net
Mon Oct 23 12:09:17 BST 2017

You can lower LEASE_LIFETIME and GRACE_PERIOD to shorten the time it's in
grace, to make it more bearable. Making export changes dynamic is something
that's fixed in newer versions of nfs-ganesha than what's shipped with
Scale:

https://github.com/nfs-ganesha/nfs-ganesha/releases/tag/V2.4.0:

  "dynamic EXPORT configuration update (via dBus and SIGHUP)"

Hopefully someone can comment on when we'll see nfs-ganesha v2.4+ included
with Scale.

  -jf