[gpfsug-discuss] User group Meeting at SC17 - Registration and program details

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 13 14:38:26 BST 2017

The slides from the Manchester meeting are at:

http://files.gpfsug.org/presentations/2017/Manchester/09_licensing-update.p
df

We moved all of our socket licenses to per TB DME earlier this year, and
then also have DME per drive for our Lenovo DSS-G system, which for
various reasons is in a different cluster

There are certainly people in IBM UK who understand this process if that
was something you wanted to look at.

Simon

On 13/10/2017, 13:45, "gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf
of Sobey, Richard A" <gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org on behalf