[gpfsug-discuss] Spectrum Scale Enablement Material - 1H 2017

Stephen Ulmer ulmer at ulmer.org
Mon Oct 2 15:31:32 BST 2017

I’ve been told in the past that the Spectrum Scale Wiki is the place to watch for the most timely information, and there is a way to "follow" the wiki so you get notified of updates.

That being said, I’ve not gotten "following" it to work yet so I don’t know what that actually *means*. I’d love to get a daily digest of all of the changes to that Wiki — or even just a URL I would watch with IFTTT that would actually show me links to all of the updates.

--
Stephen