[gpfsug-discuss] mmauth/mmremotecluster wonkyness?

Simon Thompson (IT Research Support) S.J.Thompson at bham.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 16:31:48 GMT 2017

Um no, you are talking GPFS protocol between cluster nodes still in multicluster. Contact nodes are where the remote cluster goes to start with, but after that it's just normal node to node gpfs traffic (not just the contact nodes).

At least that is my understanding.

If you want traffic separation, you need something like AFM.

Simon