[gpfsug-discuss] Antwort: [Newsletter] Re: gpfs.so vfs samba module is missing ***CAUTION_Invalid_Signature***

Matthias.Knigge at rohde-schwarz.com Matthias.Knigge at rohde-schwarz.com
Fri Nov 17 19:04:03 GMT 2017

https://manpages.debian.org/testing/samba-vfs-modules/vfs_gpfs.8.en.html

I do not think so, the module is a part of samba. I installed the package
gpfs.smb too but with the same result. Before I use the normal version of
samba I used the version of sernet. There was the module available. Now I
am working with CentOS 7.3 and samba of the offical repository of CentOS.

Thanks,
Matthias