[gpfsug-discuss] Antwort: [Newsletter] Re: Problem with the gpfsgui - separate networks for daemon and admin

Matthias.Knigge at rohde-schwarz.com Matthias.Knigge at rohde-schwarz.com
Fri Nov 10 10:54:17 GMT 2017

Some more information:

Only the GUI-Node is running on CentOS 7. The Clients are running on
CentOS 6.x and RHEL 6.x.

Von:    "Andreas Koeninger" <andreas.koeninger at de.ibm.com>
An:     gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
Kopie:  gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
Datum:  10.11.2017 11:06
Betreff:        [Newsletter] Re: [gpfsug-discuss] Problem with the gpfsgui
- separate networks     for     daemon and admin
Gesendet von:   gpfsug-discuss-bounces at spectrumscale.org

Hi Matthias,

1.) Which GUI version are you running?
2.) Is the Collector running locally on the GUI?
3.) Is there more than one collector configured?
4.) Run the following command on the collector node to verify that there's
data in the collector:

> echo "get metrics cpu_user last 10 bucket_size 60" | /opt/IBM/zimon/zc
127.0.0.1

5.) Run the following command on the GUI node to verify which host name
the GUI uses to query the performance data:

psql postgres postgres -c "select os_host_name from fscc.node;"

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Andreas Koeninger
Scrum Master and Software Developer / Spectrum Scale GUI and REST API
IBM Systems &Technology Group, Integrated Systems Development / M069
IBM Deutschland
Am Weiher 24
65451 Kelsterbach
Phone: +49-7034-643-0867
Mobile: +49-7034-643-0867
E-Mail: andreas.koeninger at de.ibm.com
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzende des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen /