[gpfsug-discuss] ACLs on AFM Filesets

Venkateswara R Puvvada vpuvvada at in.ibm.com
Wed Nov 8 05:16:02 GMT 2017

Luke,

There are two issues here. ACLs are not updated on fileset root and other
one is that  ACLs get updated only when the files/dirs are accessed as
root user. Fix for the later one is already part of 4.2.3.5. First issue
was fixed after your email, you could request efix on top of 4.2.3.5.
First issue will get corrected automatically when ctime is changed on
target path at home.

~Venkat (vpuvvada at in.ibm.com)