[gpfsug-discuss] SSUG CIUK Call for Speakers

Spectrum Scale UG Chair (Simon Thompson) chair at spectrumscale.org
Tue Nov 7 09:18:52 GMT 2017

The last Spectrum Scale user group meeting of the year will be taking
place as part of the Computing Insights UK (CIUK) event in December.

We are currently looking for user speakers to talk about their Spectrum
Scale implementation. It doesn't have to be a huge deployment, even just a
small couple of nodes cluster, we'd love to hear how you are using Scale
and about any challenges and successes you've had with it.

If you are interested in speaking, you must be registered to attend CIUK
and the user group will be taking place on Tuesday 12th December in the
afternoon.

More details on CIUK and registration at:
http://www.stfc.ac.uk/news-events-and-publications/events/general-interest-
events/computing-insight-uk/

If you would like to speak, please drop me an email and we can find a slot.

Simon