[gpfsug-discuss] ACLs on AFM Filesets

Venkateswara R Puvvada vpuvvada at in.ibm.com
Mon Nov 6 10:22:18 GMT 2017

Is this problem happens only for the fileset  root directory ? Could you
try accessing the fileset as privileged user after the fileset link and
verify if ACLs are set properly ? AFM  reads the ACLs from home and sets
in the cache automatically during the file/dir lookup. What is the
Spectrum Scale version ?

~Venkat (vpuvvada at in.ibm.com)