[gpfsug-discuss] mmrestripefs "No space left on device"

John Hanks griznog at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 16:19:55 GMT 2017

Addendum to last message:

We haven't upgraded recently as far as I know (I just inherited this a
couple of months ago.) but am planning an outage soon to upgrade from
4.2.0-4 to 4.2.3-5.

My growing collection of output files generally contain something like

This inode list was generated in the Parallel Inode Traverse on Thu Nov  2
08:34:22 2017
INODE_NUMBER DUMMY_INFO SNAPSHOT_ID ISGLOBAL_SNAPSHOT INDEPENDENT_FSETID
MEMO(INODE_FLAGS FILE_TYPE [ERROR])
 53506        0:0        0           1                 0
illreplicated REGULAR_FILE RESERVED Error: 28 No space left on device

With that inode varying slightly.

jbh