[gpfsug-discuss] Introduction

Scott Fadden sfadden at us.ibm.com
Thu May 18 22:46:49 BST 2017

Welcome!

 On May 17, 2017, 4:27:15 AM, neil.wilson at metoffice.gov.uk wrote:

 From: neil.wilson at metoffice.gov.uk
 To: gpfsug-discuss at spectrumscale.org
 Date: May 17, 2017 4:27:15 AM
 Subject: [gpfsug-discuss] Introduction

   Hi All,

   I help to run a gpfs cluster at the Met Office, Exeter, UK.
   The cluster is running GPFS 4.2.2.2, it’s used with slurm for batch work - primarily for postprocessing weather and climate change model data generated from our HPC.
   We currently have 8 NSD nodes with approx 3PB of storage with 70+ client nodes.

   Kind Regards
   Neil

   Neil Wilson  Senior IT Practitioner
   Storage Team   IT Services
   Met Office FitzRoy Road Exeter Devon EX1 3PB United Kingdom
   Email: neil.wilson at metoffice.gov.uk   Website www.metoffice.gov.uk
   Our magazine Barometer is now available online at http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/barometer/
   P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you.