[gpfsug-discuss] Samba (rid) -> CES (autorid) migration

Fey, Christian Christian.Fey at sva.de
Wed May 17 20:37:36 BST 2017

I just got the information that there is a debugging switch for the "net" commands (-d10).

Looks like the issue with setting the ranges is caused by my lab setup (complains that the ranges are still present).

I will try again with a scratched config and report back.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Christian Fey

SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH
Borsigstraße 14
65205 Wiesbaden

Tel.: +49 6122 536-0
Fax: +49 6122 536-399
Mobil: +49 151 180 251 39
E-Mail: christian.fey at sva.de<mailto:christian.fey at sva.de>
http://www.sva.de

Geschäftsführung: Philipp Alexander, Sven Eichelbaum
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden